Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
I just asked this question and received a response in the #infra chat
room on freenode:

(05:32:08 PM) ctubbsii: Hi, infra. The Accumulo project is discussing
switching to git, and had a question. Does git allow deleting remote
branches? (which we'd want to do in our workflow, after merging to our
master branch). What other permissions/restrictions are set on Apache
git repos that we should be aware of?
(05:32:46 PM) KurtStam left the room (quit: Quit: KurtStam).
(05:33:22 PM) ke4qqq: ctubbsii yes
(05:33:59 PM) ke4qqq: ctubbsii: can't rewrite history, (e.g. no force
merges) aside from that not much that I can think of off the top of my
head
(05:34:19 PM) ctubbsii: ke4qqq: thank you very much!
(05:34:59 PM) ke4qqq: np

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii