MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: NameNode low on available disk space

Re: NameNode low on available disk space
NN switches randomly into the safemode then I run command to leave safemode
manually. I never got alerts for low disk space on machine level and i
didn't see the space fluctuates GBs into MBs .