Hive >> mail # user >> How can I know the version of thrift used in hvie.

How can I know the version of thrift used in hvie.
I am using hive in my project. And I want also use thrift to define and
generate my java code which run in Hive framework.

But I cannot know what is the version of the libthrift.jar in hive.

Who can tell me how?

In another miall-thread, someone said r790732 (is it for hive-0.5), this is
a 2008 build, where can I download it?