Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets

Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets
Hi Sqoop developers,
I like when it's easy to navigate from JIRA to corresponding GIT commit, so I've started putting link to GIT Web UI for every JIRA that I commit and close. To my surprise ASF is offering similar service [1], so I'm wondering whether it would make sense to take advantage of this service for entire Sqoop project.

But before any next action, I'm curious how is the link perceived. Do you feel that having link from JIRA to Git UI is helpful or do you perceived it more as unnecessary spam?

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html