Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-15, 18:02
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-05-15, 19:54
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 18:59
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 19:11
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 19:19
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-05-15, 18:23
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-15, 18:32
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 19:19
+
Bikas Saha 2013-05-15, 20:16
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 20:23
Re: [VOTE] - Release 2.0.5-beta
Amir Sanjar 2013-05-15, 18:14

good, glad we are back on track again.
BTW, we have already started build (IBM and OpenJDK SDK), unit test, and
limited integration testing  on x86 and POWER, results are promising.

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

System Management Architect
PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-286-8393
Fax#      512-838-8858