Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: Automating Hadoop installation

Re: Automating Hadoop installation
Exactly!

And by the way, we had a few hackathon projects
for adding Solaris IPS and Homebrew support to
Bigtop. We just haven't had anybody dedicated
enough to stick around for helping us maintain
those bits.

Other than that -- patches are ALWAYS welcome.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. apt-get install hadoop works today provided you
get one of the list files hooked up to your system:
    http://mirrors.gigenet.com/apache/bigtop/bigtop-0.6.0/repos/