Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Please review check-ins

Please review check-ins
Both of the following jira tickets are related to unclosed objects.
The changes were fairly simply and the code compiled after my change.
I did not create any tests or execute the code. If someone can do a
review after a 'svn update', I'd appreciate it.

Thanks