Hadoop >> mail # user >> Problem using SCM

Re: Problem using SCM
Hi Trang,

I'm moving the discuss to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as it's not a Hadoop
common issue. I've bcced [EMAIL PROTECTED] and also put
you in the to: field in case you're not on scm-users.

As for your problem, the issue is that SCM doesn't support an
installation via sudo if sudo requires a password. Can you reconfigure
your machines to support sudo without a password?

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.