HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Hbase import Tsv performance (slow import)

+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 11:40
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-10-24, 13:47
+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 10:15
Re: Hbase import Tsv performance (slow import)
Hi Nick,

Do you see anything in your tasktracker or datanode logs?

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Nick maillard <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As I have written in a reply above but that is kind of lost in the tread:
>
> I have set dfs.replication at 2 but this process time has not changed at
> all.
> How could I change my configuration to avoid this hotspot issue you have
> talked
> about.
>
> As Kevin has advised I have also upped:
> hbase.hstore.blockingStoreFiles to 100
> hbase.hregion.memstore.block.multiplier to 7
> hbase.hregion.memstore.flush.size to 256 MB
> hbase.regionserver.optionallogflushinterval to 30s
>
> These changes did not bring any significant evolution in speed.
>
> My cluster is 3 ubuntu machines:
>  2 cores 4 threads 3.4+ GHz with 16gb ram
>
> thanks for everyones help

+
Nick maillard 2012-10-24, 10:05
+