Pig >> mail # user >> DBStorage doesn't commit in batch mode

DBStorage doesn't commit in batch mode
I'm using pig 0.11.1 to load about 100 rows into mysql using DBStorage. If I run my script from grunt everything works fine and the rows are committed. If I run pig in batch mode the script says it was successful, but no rows are in the database table.  If I run the script in batch mode with the -no_multiquery flag then the rows are committed correctly.  Is there a bug in DBStorage?

Thanks,
Peter