Drill, mail # dev - How to enable Drill log to analyze query execution

+
Jinfeng Ni 2013-09-14, 06:29
+
Timothy Chen 2013-09-14, 15:19
+
Jinfeng Ni 2013-09-14, 22:37
+
Steven Phillips 2013-09-14, 23:05
Re: How to enable Drill log to analyze query execution
Jinfeng Ni 2013-09-14, 23:26
Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot!  Now I see how logback works.