Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.0 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-06, 00:23
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-08, 00:35
+
Camille Fournier 2011-11-08, 00:44
+
Agrawal, Dheeraj 2011-11-10, 15:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-08, 00:59
+
Mark Miller 2011-11-08, 14:48
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 02:28
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 02:31
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 07:35
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 19:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-16, 21:49
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-11-16, 22:07
+1. looks good. one issue i found, which is i'm not sure if it is an
issue or not due to my ignorance of maven, is that i had to specify
the packaging when installing the jar file into my local repository:

mvn install:install-file
-Dfile=/tmp/zookeeper-3.4.0/dist-maven/zookeeper-3.4.0-test.jar
-Dpackaging=jar
-DpomFile=/tmp/zookeeper-3.4.0/dist-maven/zookeeper-3.4.0-test.pom

if i change zookeeper-3.4.0-test.pom to set the packaging type to jar
rather than pom i don't need the -Dpackaging flag. i'm not sure if
that is how it is supposed to be. (and even if it is a bug, it is not
a release blocker.)

ben

+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-18, 18:01