HBase >> mail # user >> Failing to diagnose errors using HBaseTestingUtility

+
Noah Watkins 2012-04-04, 19:40
+
Stack 2012-04-04, 19:51
+
Noah Watkins 2012-04-04, 20:22
+
Stack 2012-04-04, 20:43
+
Noah Watkins 2012-04-04, 20:49
+
Stack 2012-04-04, 20:51
Re: Failing to diagnose errors using HBaseTestingUtility

On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Stack wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Noah Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Could this be a sore point? Perhaps Oracle might behave better?

I guess not. I'm using the same JVM to run the 0.92.1 release tar ball and don't get any of these issues when running the tests. Sigh.
+
Stack 2012-04-04, 22:17