Hive >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.11.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-30, 09:07
+
Mark Grover 2013-04-30, 17:01
Thank guys for taking a look. Certainly shipping 664MB tar ball is not the
intention :) Alan has agreed to help to sort the issue out on HIVE-4455.  I
am testing it out and once things look good, I will roll out RC1.

Ashutosh
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Mark Grover
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks for the release candidate, Ashutosh.
> Would it also make sense to conclude the voting after the weekend so those
> busy during the week could also chime in?
>
> Mark
>

> On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
>
> > Yes, a bit large. Looks like that the hive-0.11.0.tar.gz have a build and
> > test env included.
> >
> > On Apr 30, 2013, at 9:34 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I think the source tarball must be corrupted. It's 664MB in size, which
> > is
> > > roughly 630MB larger than the 0.10.0 release tarball. I haven't been
> able
> > > to take a look at it yet because the apache archive site keeps
> throttling
> > > my connection midway through the download.
> > >

> > > On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > --
> > Alexander Alten-Lorenz
> > http://mapredit.blogspot.com
> > German Hadoop LinkedIn Group: http://goo.gl/N8pCF

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-30, 23:09
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-06, 16:15
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-06, 18:35
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-05-07, 04:09
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-07, 15:02
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-06, 18:44
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-05-06, 19:35
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-11, 17:33
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-13, 17:19
+
Thejas Nair 2013-05-14, 01:14
+
Owen OMalley 2013-05-14, 03:03
+
Thejas Nair 2013-05-15, 02:06
+
yongqiang he 2013-05-15, 17:57
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-05-15, 19:50
+
Navis류승우 2013-05-16, 00:30
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-05-16, 02:44
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-05-16, 02:53
+
Jitendra Pandey 2013-05-16, 03:13
+
Ashish Thusoo 2013-05-17, 19:30
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-05-18, 10:46
+
Alan Gates 2013-05-15, 23:00