Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.5

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:06
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:09
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 01:15
Re: Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.4.5
I still don't see the artifacts on Maven Central. It usually doesn't take this long.

-JZ

On Nov 18, 2012, at 5:15 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also,
> I have published the artifacts to maven. Do let me know if you see
> any issues with that.
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Please ignore the "subject" in the subject. Too much copy paste :).
>>
>> thanks
>> mahadev
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version 3.4.5
>>>
>>> ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed
>>> applications. It exposes common services - such as naming,
>>> configuration management, synchronization, and group services - in a
>>> simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can
>>> use it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader
>>> election, and presence protocols. And you can build on it for your
>>> own, specific needs.
>>>
>>> For ZooKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
>>> http://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html
>>>
>>> ZooKeeper 3.4.5 Release Notes are at:
>>> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/releasenotes.html
>>>

>>> thanks
>>> mahadev
>>>
>>> We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> The ZooKeeper Team
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-19, 19:26