From: naru116 . [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Executing Logical Plan

Hi Dhruv & Yash,

thanks for the pointers. I downloaded the source code from git, compiled but I don't seen any bin directory being created after doing mvn install.
However, submit_plan is located under
incubator-drill/distribution/src/resources/ folder and executing  from there doesn't help.

I tried running the referenceinterpreter from IDE (intellij) with simple_plan.json.  However, the program doesn't terminate for unknown reasons.

So, what options do I have to move fwd??

-narendra