MapReduce >> mail # user >> Passing data via Configuration

Passing data via Configuration
Hi,

I have data stored in an object that I want to pass into my Mapper.

I see from Configuration that there are setters and getters for primitives,
but is there a way of doing this with non-primitives - either my own
classes or builtin classes (such as HashMap etc)

thanks!
Peter
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-08, 15:23