Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Error while starting

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-15, 15:29
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-15, 16:25
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-15, 16:27
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-15, 17:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-15, 17:55
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-15, 17:59
+
Christopher 2013-04-15, 17:51
+
David Medinets 2013-04-15, 18:59
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-15, 19:39
+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-04-15, 16:07
Re: Error while starting
Check your trace.user and trace.password.  The defaults are "root" and
"secret".  If you are using a different password for root, then you need to
change the value in accumulo-site.xml.

-Eric
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:07 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> This is coming in an ubuntu machine. This is working fine in a mac. May be
> I have done something wrong in the ubuntu machine.
>
> Thanks,
> Supun..
>

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Supun Kamburugamuva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In the latest trunk of accumulo, I'm getting following error while trying
> > to start. This is in the Tablet server log. May be I'm missing a
> > configuration?
> >
> > 2013-04-15 11:03:54,166 [client.ClientServiceHandler] ERROR:
> > ThriftSecurityException(user:root, code:BAD_CREDENTIALS)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Supun..
> >

> --
> Supun Kamburugamuva
> Member, Apache Software Foundation; http://www.apache.org
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762
> Blog: http://supunk.blogspot.com

+
John Vines 2013-04-15, 16:09
+