Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1437

I running in to what looks like a regression in ZOOKEEPER-1437. What I don't understand is why SASL is being used at all. Is it always on? I'm connecting a 3.4.4 client to a 3.3.5 ensemble. The only wrinkle is that my connection string is "localhost:2181".

-Jordan
+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-14, 20:58
+