HBase >> mail # dev >> s/Karthick/Karthik/ in "Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!"

+
Stack 2011-10-31, 19:29
Re: s/Karthick/Karthik/ in "Please welcome the dynamic K-squared duo, Kannan and Karthick, our latest hbase committers!"
No worries at all  Stack :)

Thanks guys, excited to be a part of the team!

Thanks
Karthik