Hive >> mail # user >> Round function display

+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 07:44
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 14:20
+
chenchun 2013-03-14, 16:58
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-14, 17:01
+
chenchun 2013-03-15, 02:31
回复: Round function display
Hi Mark,
I made a patch along with updated tests today, see the attachment. Hope it works. Thanks.

regards,
chenchun
在 星期五, 15 3月, 2013,10:31 AM,chenchun 写道:

> Sorry, it's a bit late last night and it's funny to realize that we works for the whole daytime and you guys just begin at night. What a round earth !
>
> Username: chenchun
> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
>
> regards,
> chenchun
>

> 在 星期五, 15 3月, 2013,1:01 AM,Mark Grover 写道:
>
> > Someone will have to add you to the project contributors on JIRA.
> > Could you please share your JIRA account ID and email address?
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM, chenchun <[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])> wrote:
> > > Cool, I'd like to steal it from you. I'd like to get a few days to solve it
> > > but how I can assigne it to me ?
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > chenchun
> > >
> > > 在 星期四, 14 3月, 2013,10:20 PM,Mark Grover 写道:
> > >

> > > round function.
> > > I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4174 to track
> > > this. It's presently assigned to me but if you like to

+
Mark Grover 2013-03-17, 16:32
+
chenchun 2013-03-17, 17:19