Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Jira workflow problem.

Jira workflow problem.
I seem to have selected the wrong option in Jira to get the latest
patch handled.
For some reason the option to indicate a new patch has been made
available is no longer present.

What did I do wrong and what can I do to fix this?

Thanks.
--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Niels Basjes