HBase, mail # user - Bulk loading a CSV file into HBase

Re: Bulk loading a CSV file into HBase
anil gupta 2012-03-06, 00:54
Hi St.Ack,

Thanks for the response. Both the tsv and csv are UTF-8 file. Could you
please let me know how to run bulk loading in Debug mode? I dont know of
any hadoop option which can run a job in Debug mode.

Thanks,
Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,