Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch

+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 15:02
+
Eric Newton 2013-07-26, 15:25
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-26, 15:36
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-26, 15:45
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 16:24
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-26, 17:20
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 18:33
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-26, 19:02
+
dlmarion@... 2013-07-26, 19:34
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-29, 17:23
+
Dave Marion 2013-08-01, 23:33
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-08-02, 18:22
+
Christopher 2013-08-02, 18:31
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-08-02, 18:37
Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
Which version of 0.20 are you testing against? Vanilla, or cdh3 flavored?

+
Joey Echeverria 2013-08-02, 20:03
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-08-04, 22:54