MapReduce >> mail # user >> Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?

+
ac@...) 2012-11-08, 06:00
+
Sanjeev Verma 2012-11-08, 06:17
Re: Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?
Hi Sanjeev,

Unfortunately, official Ubuntu repositories no longer supports Oracle
JDK/JRE 6. See https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Java#Oracle_.28Sun.29_Java_6

--
Harsh J
+