HBase, mail # dev - compile hbase in linux and windows problem

Re: compile hbase in linux and windows problem
Stack 2011-03-22, 05:06
2011/3/21 Zhoushuaifeng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> My linux is behand a proxy and have some problem to access internet, linux and windows env is below:

Can you get one of your network admins to help you w/ the hbase
connection going via proxy?  Its hard for us from here to give you
help about your network.
>>      2. I copy the windows's repository folder to  Linux,because My Linux  entironment can not access entironment.

Are you sure that'll work?  Do they have the same layout?  I suppose
they do but I'm not sure.

>>      [mvn compile] by Maven ,compile is successful. but the target folder is not same with the hbase-0.90.1.tar.gz.
>>
>>      there is no jar file. what's wrong?

What mvn commands did you run?

Did you do:

mvn clean install assembly:single

or to skip tests

mvn clean -DskipTests install assembly:single
St.Ack