Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Call for Topics for ZK Meetup

Re: Call for Topics for ZK Meetup
Hello Camille & all,

I won't be there, but if you have time to discuss around these two subjects
and share your views, it would be great:
1) Number of connected clients
It seems there is some life around ZOOKEEPER-1147 (Add support for local
sessions), but is it something that will make go into a release?

2) Failure detection time
Subjects like ZOOKEEPER-702 (GSoC 2010: Failure Detector Model) or
ZOOKEEPER-922 (enable faster timeout of sessions in case of unexpected
socket disconnect) are not really discussed these days within the Zookeeper
community.

Cheers,

Nicolas