HBase >> mail # user >> Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell

+
anil gupta 2013-06-13, 00:00
+
Michael Segel 2013-06-13, 02:27
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-13, 02:33
Re: Create table with coprocessors from hbase shell
Hi Michael & Mohammad,

I am aware of alter table command and doing the same through java api. But,
i want to add the coprocessor from the hbase shell while running the create
table command. Something like:

create 'test', {NAME=>'cf',
COMPRESSION=>'SNAPPY'},COPROCESSOR=>'example.coproc'

In my opinion this seems like a very basic and essential functionality. If
we dont have it then we should try to add it. Opinions?

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,