Hadoop, mail # dev - hadoop fair scheduler

Re: hadoop fair scheduler
Kihwal Lee 2011-10-17, 22:58
Look at the attachments section of the jira. The patch should contain the code.

Kihwal
On 10/17/11 1:37 PM, "shivam tiwari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

thanks,
I want to download Adaptive scheduler I found here but not able to figure
out where I can download it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-1380?focusedCommentId=13129066#comment-13129066

--
Regards