Chukwa >> mail # user >> writing custom agent in Chukwa

writing custom agent in Chukwa
Hi
I've read in the Chukwa's site :
http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/docs/r0.5.0/agent.html , that we can
develop our agent's code by defining new adaptors. As there is no example
for writing custom agent, I'd be glad if someone can help me.
My agent is so simpe,it should read a file or folder and send a line of
that to collector for inserting to HBase without doing any operation like
parsing.

Tnx
+
Ariel Rabkin 2013-02-04, 16:11