Pig >> mail # user >> Can we pass tuple value in macro?

+
Deepak Tiwari 2012-09-09, 15:33
Re: Can we pass tuple value in macro?
Hi,

I have to outer join one big table with 3 other tables, Currently I am
using it in three different out joins. I was wondering if that is possible
to read the big table only one time and join it on different keys with
different tables.

Thanks,

Deepak