MapReduce >> mail # user >> Pending reducers

+
Evert Lammerts 2012-08-14, 10:39
Re: Pending reducers
reducers of multiple jobs do run con-currently as long as they have
the resources available.

If you want to limit someone overtaking the cluster, then you can
create different job queues and assign quota to each queue. You also
have the flexibility of allocating max quota per user in a queue as
well.

--
Nitin Pawar
+