HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 17:59
No additional testing is required, just that noting obvious is amiss.
For reference this was build directly from the 0.94.7RC1 tag (latest change on that branch), in case somebody want to verify that.

HBASE-8260 is not new in the RC, jira was not marked correctly. I fixed that, so it looks like this is new in this RC (but it is not).
The status of HBASE-8352 has not changed (it was in the previous RC and is in this RC). So not sure what you are referring to...?

Thanks for checking, JM.

For the others... Please also have a quick look. I would like to release this today.

-- Lars
________________________________
From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Hi Lars,

Just to understand, since only licenses got updated, are you expecting
in-deep testing for this version too? Or only something like to make
sure it's still correct?

I thought only HBASE-8427 Today 08:22  will have be into this release,
but seems there is also HBASE-8260 and HBASE-8352. Is that expected?

JM