HBase, mail # user - Hbase Region Split not working with JAVA API

+
msmdhussain 2012-11-15, 08:42
Re: Hbase Region Split not working with JAVA API
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-15, 18:43
Can you please share the code you are using to put those values from
Java so we can take a look?

JM

2012/11/15, msmdhussain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi,
>
> I created a table in hbase shell with pre split
>
> create 'Test','C',{SPLITS=>['\0x1','\0x2','\0x3','\0x4','\0x5']}
>
> when i put a new value using put command in hbase shell the request is
> passed to the different regions.
>
> but, when i put the value in hbase table using java api the request is
> passed to the first region.
>
> can any one help me on this, i need to store the value in different region
> on basis of the rowkey.
>
> Thx,

Ameya Kantikar 2012-11-15, 18:55
+