Hadoop >> mail # user >> Getting different results every time I run the same job on the cluster

Getting different results every time I run the same job on the cluster
Hi,

I have to admit, I am lost. My code <http://freeeed.org/> is stable on a
pseudo distributed cluster, but every time I run it one a 4 - slave
cluster, I get different results, ranging from 100 output lines to 4,000
output lines, whereas the real answer on my standalone is about 2000.

I look at the logs and see no exceptions, so I am totally lost. Where
should I look?

Thank you,
Mark