Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-02-07, 03:59
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-07, 15:33
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-07, 18:21
+1. Downloaded SRC, verified MD5 and signature, did a full build,
configured, started up HDFS, YARN, HTTPS, run a a couple of example MR
jobs, tested HTTPS access to HDFS.

Thanks for driving this release Arun.

--
Alejandro