MapReduce >> mail # user >> datanodes doesn't work in HDFS

+
Khaled Ben Bahri 2012-10-16, 09:18
+
Khaled Ben Bahri 2012-10-16, 09:22
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-10-16, 09:26
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-10-16, 09:21
+
Khaled Ben Bahri 2012-10-16, 09:41
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-10-16, 09:47
+
Khaled Ben Bahri 2012-10-16, 10:01
Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
You are welcome. Also add "hadoop.tmp.dir" property in your "core-site.xml"
file.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks a lot
> it work perfectly
>
> Regards,
> Khaled
> ------------------------------
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:17:01 +0530
>
> Subject: Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Change the permissions of the directories where you are planning to put
> your "dfs.data.dir" and ""dfs.naem.dir"" to 755 and start again.
>
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq
>

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>  there is the prin screen is forgot it :)
>
> and also these are log file for namenode and datanodes
>
> ------------------------------
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:51:17 +0530
> Subject: Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Hi Khaled,
>
>     I cant' find any attachment. Also, could you please provide us the
> logs??It seems there is some config related issue.
>
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq
>

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>  Hi all,
> I installed Hadoop HDFS on 3 nodes, a namenode and 2 datanodes,
> when i want to start dfs processes, Only secondaryNameNode is launched but
> the  namenode datanodes processes doesn't work
>
> there is a print screen to illustrate what a said
>
> Thanks in advance
> Regards
> Khaled

+