Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
MapReduce >> mail # user >> datanodes doesn't work in HDFS


Copy link to this message
-
Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
You are welcome. Also add "hadoop.tmp.dir" property in your "core-site.xml"
file.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>
> Thanks a lot
> it work perfectly
>
> Regards,
> Khaled
> ------------------------------
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:17:01 +0530
>
> Subject: Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Change the permissions of the directories where you are planning to put
> your "dfs.data.dir" and ""dfs.naem.dir"" to 755 and start again.
>
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>  there is the prin screen is forgot it :)
>
> and also these are log file for namenode and datanodes
>
> ------------------------------
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:51:17 +0530
> Subject: Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> Hi Khaled,
>
>     I cant' find any attachment. Also, could you please provide us the
> logs??It seems there is some config related issue.
>
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq
>
>
>
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>  Hi all,
> I installed Hadoop HDFS on 3 nodes, a namenode and 2 datanodes,
> when i want to start dfs processes, Only secondaryNameNode is launched but
> the  namenode datanodes processes doesn't work
>
> there is a print screen to illustrate what a said
>
> Thanks in advance
> Regards
> Khaled
>
>
>
>
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB