Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
OK I have an RC1 that is the same as RC0 but with HADOOP-8310, YARN-137,
and YARN-138 added in.

You can access the release through the apache maven staging repo,
With the 0.23.4-rc1 tag in subversion, and at
http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-1/
The voting starts over then, and will close Monday Oct 8th.

I have kicked the tires again and I am still a +1

--Bobby
On 10/1/12 4:05 PM, "Robert Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>OK I'll pull it in once you merge it into branch-0.23
>
>On 10/1/12 3:53 PM, "Jason Lowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>I think HADOOP-8310 should also be added, as we've seen issues with the
>>AM's web UI related to FileContext#checkPath.
>>
>>Jason
>>
>>On 10/01/2012 03:42 PM, Robert Evans wrote:
>>> OK, I'll spin an RC with those changes in it.

+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
+
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47