Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
OK I have an RC1 that is the same as RC0 but with HADOOP-8310, YARN-137,
and YARN-138 added in.

You can access the release through the apache maven staging repo,
With the 0.23.4-rc1 tag in subversion, and at
http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-1/
The voting starts over then, and will close Monday Oct 8th.

I have kicked the tires again and I am still a +1

--Bobby