Hadoop >> mail # user >> rack awarness unexpected behaviour

Re: rack awarness unexpected behaviour
I'm not aware of a bug in 0.20.2 that would not honor the Rack
Awareness, but have you done the two below checks as well?

1. Ensuring JT has the same rack awareness scripts and configuration
so it can use it for scheduling, and,
2. Checking if the map and reduce tasks are being evenly spread across
both racks.