HBase >> mail # dev >> hbase 0.94.0

Re: hbase 0.94.0
Are there any thoughts about when it is ok to stop being backwards
compatible?  Mainly thinking of HFileV1... 0.92 will convert all HFileV1's
to HFileV2's, so it would probably have been ok to delete the code for
HFileV1 in 0.94 and force people to upgrade through 0.92.  That didn't
actually happen, so it's looking like folks will be able to go straight
from 0.90 to 0.94.  But, perhaps it should be deleted for 0.96?