Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata

+
Camille Fournier 2012-12-21, 01:22
Re: Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata
Looks good. Did you consider using observers?

Post a link on the presentations page?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeperPresentations

Patrick

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Camille Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For those that couldn't attend and have been asking for slides, I went
> ahead and wrote up a blog post to go along with the slides I presented at
> the UG this October:
>
> http://whilefalse.blogspot.com/2012/12/building-global-highly-available.html
>
> Hopefully this will give a bit more color to the bare slide deck and answer
> most questions you might have. It's a bit of a brain dump but I hope it is
> useful.

Camille Fournier 2012-12-22, 04:17