Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata

Re: Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata
Looks good. Did you consider using observers?

Post a link on the presentations page?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeperPresentations

Patrick