HBase >> mail # user >> Indexing Hbase Data

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-28, 11:45
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-01-28, 11:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-28, 11:55
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-28, 12:05
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-28, 12:17
Re: Indexing Hbase Data
Hi Mohammad,

I don't really see how you can get faster results than indexing the
content as the row key in another table. Access is direct after that.

What do you mean with "faster resuls"? To build the index? Or to read
through it?

JM

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-28, 14:53