HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues

Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
> - HBASE-7897 Add support for tags to Cell Interface

I think one of us over here could pick this up, let me ask.

> - Unit test fixes

I have some stuff due by the 12th. After that I aim for green trunk and
0.94 builds on 54.241.6.143, including the Hadoop 2 ones. Will put on my
hip boots.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy