HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-07, 18:21
This will be thrown when the hbase.cluster.distributed is true and the
value in zoo.cfg is localhost.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq