HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately

Re: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately
This will be thrown when the hbase.cluster.distributed is true and the
value in zoo.cfg is localhost.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq