Zookeeper >> mail # user >> curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 20:10
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 20:15
+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 20:41
Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
The IDs are retrieved for you.

10K instances of a single type? You might run into problems with that. Can you sub-divide them in any way? ZooKeeper doesn't handle ZNodes with that many children very well.

-JZ

On Jan 28, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Yasin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you for the quick response. I joined the curator mailing list.
>
> For every request, should I retrieve all the ids? Do you think this will be
> overhead in case I have 10K or more instances?
>
> Thanks

Yasin 2013-01-28, 21:15
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 21:24