Zookeeper >> mail # user >> curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
The IDs are retrieved for you.

10K instances of a single type? You might run into problems with that. Can you sub-divide them in any way? ZooKeeper doesn't handle ZNodes with that many children very well.

-JZ