Pig >> mail # dev >> Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!

Re: Where can I download Pig OR Lets put a download link on the home page!
Yup.

If it's the user manual pages it's in the pig repo, but if it's the main
site pages (which I think you want) it's in the site repo:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/site

You need to edit the source XML docs and build with forrest, then check the
generated html.

See: https://cwiki.apache.org/PIG/howtodocument.html

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Russell Jurney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Looks like I edit a bunch of XML in docs to make it happen?
>
> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>
> On Aug 10, 2012, at 12:10 AM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > No objection. And a giant link to current docs. Google keeps sending
> people to 0.7.
> >
> > On Aug 9, 2012, at 10:29 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I just clicked 14 times to find the Pig dowload link. While I have a
> >> special skill of emulating the dumbest of users, I think we should have
> >> huge DOWNLOAD PIG link on the Pig Apache homepage.
> >>
> >> Anyone object to this?  I can create a patch (I think).
> >>
> >> --
> >> Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> datasyndrome.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*